BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Results Out ~~~

Hmm, got my results today. It's not that good actually but the most important point is i'm quite satisfied with it now. At least it exceeds my expectation. I took 2 subjects last semester which were Microeconomics and Philosophy. Well, Here's the summaries for my results.

  1. Introduction to Microeconomics B+
  2. Introduction to Philosophy B+
  3. CGPA 3.33

Initially i was expecting an A or A- for my philosophy, but i still got a B+ at the end. i'm feeling a bit disappointed right now because i knew how to do all the questions and i also wrote a lot of stuffs ( not craps ) inside the answer sheet during the finals couple of weeks ago. Maybe it was because of my coursework marks which i didn't knew about it at all. My philosophy teacher didn't tell us at all. Hmm, i was expecting 44 or 45 marks which is not good enough for me to get an A/A- because i knew i had already screwed my group assignment. One of my group mates cost my group the marks. I'm not going to mention who because if i mention who, i will start to swear a lot (HINT : he's a male student ). Please, i'm serious, he was just annoying. Fine, life goes on. I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Hmm, i can't even believe that i will actually writing my first blog right now because i'm used to be lazy to write my own experiences out even though i had got many experinces before. Besides, blogging for me is such a waste of time, zzz. Well, that was my previous thought la, i will start to blog more often from now onwards, HOPEFULLY.

Hopefuly i will have something to blog about soon. Haha.

0 comments: