BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

feng shui

I've been thinking of changing my room.

My mom told me that my current room's feng shui is very bad. To be precise, what she was trying to tell me is that my current room has some kind of "wtfidonohowtoexplain" thingy that will affect my daily life, especially my studies and luck.

OK, thats what my mom told me. Yeah she knows a bit of feng shui.

Although i am not as superstitious as my mom, but i got to agree with her.

This is because my life had been turned upside down after i moved to this room few years ago. This could explain my failure and luckless in almost everything in recent years.

No wonder i can feel something is wrong with me for the past few years. I didnt noticed these failure luckless bullshit everything have something to do with FENG SHUI until my mom told me about it. i know it sounds sarcastic, but to believe or not to believe, it's your own choice, not mine. i choose to believe partially. 30% believe, 70% not believe.

I excel in studies and sports when i was staying in my old room. I'm not joking seriously. People respects me, praises me. But after i moved to my current room, everything has changed, things get fucked up easily.

This kind of stuff cannot be explained scientifically. Believe it or not, my life changed dramatically after i moved to this room.

What i got to do now is to change back to my old room as soon as possible and see what happens next. If my life starts to get better after i changed back to my old room, then i've got to believe that belief like feng shui which cannot be explained scientifically can be true sometimes.

My mom asked me to change room also, but my sister stays in my old room right now. Maybe i will try to explain to her about this shit and see what's her point of view.

I've a lot a lot of things that i wanna share here. But i'm lazy.

Lazy to continue. I guess this post will stay for a very long time.