BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

pigs

From what i've heard (special thanks to facebook and my parents), there are too much of racism stuffs going on in Malaysia right now.

I feel extremely relieved after leaving this country because i dont have to bare with these racism shits at least temporarily as i have had enough of them when i was staying in malaysia... in US, people respects each other regardless of race, well this is damn true in oklahoma, i am not so sure about other states though.

I am not going to go into details because this topic is very sensitive. Lets just say, pigs will always be pigs, they wouldnt change.

My parents have always condemn me for not loving my home country, but i dont care..

Germany is my dream country by the way. I would love to be a German hahahaha.

0 comments: