BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

randomness

It's time to change my spectacles again. I went to check my eyes yesterday. And guess what, my short-sightedness has increased a lot. One eye increased 125 degree and the other eye increased 75 degree. wtf man ( i'm not sure which eye though =.=, the guy who was responsible to check my eyes didn't tell me and i forgot to ask him too lol )

Didn't study for the past 3 days because i was busy with outings. Bought myself a ManUtd Asian Tour ticket for RM 58. I wanted to buy RM 98 ticket at first but decided to change my mind at the very last minute because i want to save some money for the upcoming holidays.

I skipped a lot of CSC class lately, this is not good.

2 tests will be held on next week. Wish me luck folks.

Lazy to continue, bye

0 comments: