BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update

Hi folks, i'm back again. Internet was remarkably fast today, so i decided to blog now LOL.

I'm not going to talk in details on what has happened to me recently. I will just summarise it. Well, pure laziness is my excuse, happy ?

Today is Mother's Day while yesterday was Wesak Day and i celebrated both of it.

Celebrated Mother's Day in a Vietnam restaurant located inside the sunway pyramid. And of cause me and my sister paid the bills. The atmosphere there was good LOL.

I was not in the mood for futsal lately, when i was playing futsal, my mind was thinking something else.

I found out that choo han was a great person to chat with, i called him out for yamcha session yesterday. We talked a lot, ranging from my personal problems to other issues as well. He was like a psychologist to me and also a great friend who i can trust with. I really enjoyed the yamcha session with him, to be honest. Most of the yamcha sessions that i attended before this were quite boring because some of the yamcha kakis had always like to talk about DOTA and some other boring issues zzz, no offence, i repeat NO OFFENCE. It's just my feeling.

Next time, if i want to yamcha, i will call choo han for sure lolx, thanks for yesterday man !

Man Utd vs Barcelona... can't wait to watch @.@

0 comments: