BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 8, 2009

sienzzz

went to futsal with bunch of friends 2 nights ago... we played from 12.15 am to 1.15am... when i first reached there... i saw some of my futsal mates had already dyed their hair... walao... well i'm also going to dye my hair soon... haha... scored 4 goals during the match... i felt totally exhausted during the match because i didnn't play futsal for 1 month already... tore my muscle 15 minutes before the 1 hour game ended... so i had to leave the court early... overally it's nice to be back to futsal...

then went to yamcha at batu 14 mamak again...we keng gai until 3 something and then went back home... after i reached home... i only realized that my wallet is gone... i can still remember that i put my wallet inside my pocket... maybe it dropped out from my pocket somewhere... i also don't know... haiz...so i lost my car license...OMG... luckily i didn't bring my IC along... if not... haha... you guys guess yourself ...

so the next day, i went back to the batu 14 mamak again...BY DRIVING WITHOUT LICENSE LOL ( somemore i was driving so fast ) zzz... and i tried to find my wallet by asking the indian guy at the counter there... he told me that he didn't saw my wallet... and he also told me that if they really got found any wallets... they will put it at the counter there... and since the counter there didn't have any wallets... that means --- my wallet wasn't there... so i went back to the bk4 seven eleven there and asked the indian guard at the pondok pengawal there... he also told me the same thing... haizzz... where the hell is my wallet now ????

so i decided to stay at kk's house for a while... lx, zhengsi and chee hung were there playing mahjung with kk too... i wanted to play cards... but since i didn't bring money... so i can't play lo... lol...

so i ran out of option already... zzz... after that i found that the best way was to go to the police station and make a report regarding my wallet issue... while i was making the report there... the police who was incharged of my situation asked me this question...


police : macam mana lu datang sini ???


me : oh... bapa hantar punya ma... dia sekarang tengah baca buku di popular IOI mall...


obviously he wanted to trick me but luckily i knew that... i was actually driving to there... if i really told him that i was actually driving to there... maybe he will probably place me under arrest... lol...

i also saw something interesting while making my report there... a father wanted to sue his son for punching his face... zzz... they were swearing against each other, "去死,你早死早好" were the words they used ... their voices were so loud that everyone inside the police station were staring at them, including me of course haha... haizzz... this kind of son is really useless la... a 40+ son punched his 70+ father ?? this is totally unacceptable... i think the son should be prosecuted and jailed for his stupid act...

at night... i went to watch movie with my sister by driving without license again hahaha... i watched valkyrie while she was watching a chinese movie... don't know call what name la...

valkyrie is actually a nice movie although the storyline is quite boring at the middle part there... people who didn't know anything about the failed july 20 1944 plot should never watch this movie because you wouldn't understand what the story is trying to tell you... i would rate this movie 9/10... colonel claus von stauffenberg... i salute you !!!

physic test on next week... sienzzz

0 comments: