BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

SING K

hi... i'm back to blogging again...

i have been neglecting my blog for the past few days because of slow internet connection... i tried to post some photos out for the past few days... but the blogspot kept preventing me from doing so... maybe it was because of the slow internet connection... but amazingly... today i can finally post something out...

TMNET STREAMYX SUCKS !!!

i went to sing K with kk, zhengsi, lin xing and marcus at puchong neway yesterday... marcus bring his 2 girlfriends along too... we sang for 5 hours...

basically we cannot be considered as singing... lol... we screamed and shouted like hell for 5 hours man... can u imagine it ???

my lungs were feeling something unusual after the sing k session... i was feeling so exhausted... maybe because i shouted too much already... haha

so i have no energy for the futsal later... the match ended with 6-4 score or 4-4 score... i thought the final score was 6-4 (opposite team won) but the opposite team told me that the final score was 4-4... i also confused already la lol...although i scored 3 nice goals during the match... but i wasn't satisfied with my performance at all... zzz

p/s: my friends and my family told me that i drive too fast already by using my manual wira... especially on narrow road there... well i don't think so... what do you think ?? leave some comment in cbox there >>>>>>> terima kasih


dragonball style... lol


zs and lx dancing

marcus... staring at the screen but don't know what to do... haha


lol... they just couldn't stop dancing for 1 second


kk and zs



emotional sing...

lol... sing until so "high"... haha

0 comments: