BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

zzz

i will be having my US history and cal 2 tests on 9 march and 10 march respectively...

it's freaking alottttt of things to memorise weiiii... especially US history... seriously it can kill you weiiiii...

i can only promise to try my best for these tests...

hmm... i'm considering to change my major... to either mechanical engineering or computer science...

besides... i'm also considering other engineering field like computer etc...

my current choice of major --- chemical engineering is too time consuming already... because i havent take chem 2, organic chem 1 and organic chem 2... it's a wrong choice to take physic this semester zzz...

well that's my thought for now... i'm still not so sure yet...

FIGHT FOR THE TESTS !!! I MUST NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN !!!

p/s : actually my initial ambition is to become an archeologist ( i know it sounds lame... but it's my ambition so you guys cannot blame me )... but i don't know whether US universities got offer this kind of course or not ??? haizzz... this kind of ambition is very very hard to accomplish...

p/s : i really want to blow up the whole buiding belongs to TMNET streamyx... i hate them so much... for providing us slow internet connection...

0 comments: