BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Short Update...

Hmm, i have been neglecting my blog for the past 9 days.

To be frank, i was too lazy to blog.

Well, i just came back from a futsal match with my buddies. It was a fun match, we laughed like mad during the match. I scored 5 goals, not bad... ok, since it's 2.50am already, so lets just make this post as short as possible.

So how do i spent my last weekend ?

I went to celebrate marcus's birthday at Neway Puchong on last friday and also went to yamcha with bunch of buddies on saturday ( MU lost again, wtf )

On Sunday, i went back to my father's hometown ( Lenggong, Perak ) with my family for the Ching Ming Festival.

I took a lot of photos but somehow i was too lazy to post it out.

I will post " A Rather Random Thought From Myself Part 2 " after my macroecons test 2 which is on next monday.

Stay tuned folks !

p/s : I want to go for vacation during sem break !!!

0 comments: