BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Money Dropping Event... LOL

first of all... i was busy with my revision... my cal 2 basic still sucks... so i just make this post as simple as possible

yesterday after finished my cal 2 revision.. i went to concourse there with a few friends...

saw some event there... organized by fly fm...

they talked talked talked whilst me and my friends were standing there... listening to them...

suddenly they dropped so many "paper-like thingy" from the second floor there... at first i wasn't aware that the "paper-like thingy" was actually MONEY... (you guys know la... my short-sightedness had increased since long time ago... but i didn't go to change my spectacles...zzz)

everyone was crazy during the money dropping event...

skip skip skip ~~~

so... i got rm 10... fang kai rm 30+... ryan rm 17... kah wei rm 10... others i forgot already... khai vern was the luckiest one lo... he stood there only also got more money than me... because one of the rm 10 note "purposely" flew onto his hand... wtf

for your guys information... fly fm gave away rm 1000 during the event... in the form of rm 1, 5 and 10 notes...

aiyo lazy to continue already la... so i will stop here... bb






fang kai got more than rm 30... wtf man


walao so happy man....



me, kah wei, fang kai, and ting yan... with our "free reward"




0 comments: