BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Rather Random Thought From Myself PART 1

Sometimes, i was thinking that... what has happened to me for the past few years ?? when i was looking at myself in front of a mirror everyday... i can see drastic changes on me as days passed by without me noticing... i grew taller even though my height doesn't increased any more since form 1 ( no joke, it's true ), my face started to have more and more pimples, i can see myself growing older and older...

besides this physical changes, i can also see drastic changes on my personality. I started to become LAZY after i moved up to secondary school, this is not the same ME during the primary school. When i was in primary school, i won soooo many trophies in academic and also represented my school in various competitions like Olympian Mathematics, MSSD Athletics, Malay Essay Writing Competition, 常识问答比赛 and more. Seriously i miss that moment...

Sometimes, you might feel that laziness is not efficient enough to affect you throughoutly. Let me tell you something, it's wrong... totally wrong. Laziness can affect your normal life routines and your usual personality without you noticing and thus lead to failure in your future. Laziness is as hazardous as nuclear weapon... it can destroy your future...

Sometimes, you might think that " i don't want to be lazy anymore, i want to change myself ". It's very hard i tell you, consider that 江山易改,本性难移. You will keep repeating this mistake again and again because laziness is part of human's life... even the most hardworking people in the world also will have their own lazy moment...

To get rid of laziness, sometimes you need an inspiration or 当头棒喝. In this case, let me use " RESPOND " this word. When you fail miserably in something, you need to respond. When you got punched by someone you hated the most, you also need to respond. But i don't see myself " RESPOND" to my laziness since form 1 except one particular time ---- PMR... let me tell you guys a very interesting story...

When i was in form 3, my initial target for PMR was 5 or 6A's. To be frank, i don't even want to give a damn to my studies because sports for me were far more important than studies that time. But 3 months before PMR... something very interesting happened... a guy who i don't want to mention came to me and told me that i can't even get 5A's... i was so surprised... how can he said something like that... so i was very very angry that time... so i demand a "RESPONSE"... i studied everyday from morning to night from that day onwards... when i got my results... YEAH 8A's man... so i met this guy back when me and my family were visiting his house in Kajang ( his family are fcuking rich )... i showed my results to him and said " OI solou, you can or not ?? i know your results are worst than me "... he showed me his DOG FACE and walked away without saying anything... HAHAHAHAHAHA... I OWNED YOUR ASS MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but what disappoint me was that -- that was the only MAJOR RESPONSE in my life... haiz... as a human being, people need to keep RESPONDING everytime they are facing a particular problem. For example, when Japan suffered a humiliating defeat in WW2 and the country itself suffered many casualties as a result of atomic bomb bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, everybody was thinking that this country is doomed, but Japan responded by building their country back with some very efficient ways, and now they are one of the leading industrial countries in the world. Another example was Cristiano Ronaldo, the Man Utd current superstar. When he was involved in a controversy that led Ronney's sending off during the World Cup back in 2006, everybody was thinking that his career in England was all but over, but his eagerness to succeed and hardworkingness soon won the England fans' heart back and now he is one of the best players in the world... or the best in the world consider that he is the current world player of the year ( he won this title by scoring 42 goals in last season to help Man Utd secured their CL and PL title )

Don't underestimate the power of RESPONSE... because it can help you to become a very successful person in your future... you will never know...

When you failed miserably in something, minority of the people around you might look down at you or start talking bad about you. In this case, you have got to respond well by finding some effective solution to shut those critics up, you have no choice. For example, let say you did very bad in your exam, the only way to shut the critics up is to study harder than you had already did. By getting a good results, you can PROVE to THOSE PEOPLE that YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SCORING GOOD RESULTS and not some idiot that sucks in studies. ( this is just an example, don't misunderstand alright ? )

From the point on what has happened to me recently ( you guys know what, it's something about my studies )... i might need to demand a MAJOR RESPONSE for the sake of my future ... well i can't use " might " word actually... instead, i have to use " MUST " this word !!!

GAMBATEH !!! i must believe in myself !!!

SO GUYS AND GIRLS, RESPOND WELL TO YOUR PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO SALVAGE ANYTHING!!!

PART 1 ENDED... PART 2 WILL BE COMING SOON...

0 comments: