BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Need Some Miracles

I think i have to settle for A- for US History, initially i was expecting an A, but after " Abolutionist Crusade " came out in short essay part, i was freaked out.

NOOOOOOO... i didn't read that part, how am i going to do this question ?? i managed to find some information about this question via the MCQ part, it is something about William Lyold Garrison... so i wrote accordingly, well at least i got some marks... Jay and Vinoad were so dissapointed with the wrong tip... i can see from their eyes... haiz

I need a miracle to score an A in US History.

Zzz i screwed my macro exam. I was so tired during the exam, my " tears " kept rolling down from my eyes zzz. I had not slept for more than 45 hours. After i finished my history exam, i am still energetic enough to study in the library and refused to rest ( i got 7 hours break to wait for the macro exam )

As time passed by, i started to get realllll tired. My eyes were itchy. My mom called me a few times and scolded me for not sleeping, she said my brain will blank out during the exam.

She was right. During the macro exam, my brain was totally dead, i couldn't think, i couldn't write, and my "tears" kept rolling down, non-stop zzz. Even the easiest question i also couldn't do that well. And the most dissapointing part was that i couldn't do the question that i had already memorized so hard before the exam. walao

I am so dissapointed with myself. fuck

p/s: the tears that i mentioned just now was a result of tiredness, not crying ok...

0 comments: