BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Small Humour Regarding NegaraKu

Negaraku,
Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku.
bla bla bla ( lazy to continue )

This is our national anthem --- Negaraku. Every malaysian should had already knew the lyrics ever since they were young.

But then i thought that the lyrics of our national anthem were something like this...

Negaraku,
Tanah Tumpah Negaraku.
bla bla bla

WTF... can you guys notice the error??? this is embarassing... i don't even know it until now...

This is because when i was studying in primary school, i always made fun of the national anthem by changing the lyrics with my friends and sang it out loudly during the assembly, we almost got caught by the discipline teachers in several occasions haha. After i moved up to the secondary school, i also didn't even bother to open my mouth to sing the song. These are the reasons why i doesn't even aware of my mistake until now =.=

Sometimes my mom will also tease me, saying that i don't know how to sing the national anthem... hahahahaha

Embarassing?? whatever la... i'm not proud to be a malaysian :)

ok i got to study now... waiting for the CL match later ---- MU vs Porto !!!

p/s : me and my primary school gang were famous for the " Li Wah Hotel " song, this song was created by us when we followed the school trip to Sarawak back in 2002. As usual, i was the main contributor hahahaha. I MISS THOSE MOMENT !!!

0 comments: