BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

" TAK NAK "

Watched KNOWING with bunch of friends yesterday, the movie was quite nice though. The ending was unpredictable and weird, but somehow the movie itself has taught me a very good moral value, which is --- to appreciate everyone OR everything around you. Regarding the unpredictable and weird ending which i had mentioned just now, I'm not going to be a spoiler, if you guys still haven't watch it, WATCH IT ! You guys might find this movie interesting.

My Finals is around the corner, 9 days more OMG !!

Actually i was supposed to start studying this week, but instead ended up wasting most of my free time on Youtube's WW2 documentaries. I watched 3 to 4 documetaries per day (starting from this Monday). This is not good because i will feel so tired after the "documentaries session". As a result, i will have no mood and courage to go to my study table there and study. Even if i DID went to my study table there and study, i also can't concentrate very well ( this is the reason why i can only manage to finish a few pages of history this week, DAMN ! )

WW2 documentaries are like a DRUG or CIGARETTE for me at the moment. I am so addicted and obsessed with it. This is weird because people are usually addicted with cigarettes and drugs. Addicted to documentaries are something new and i have never heard of it before LOL.

I should stop this shit and concentrate on my studies instead. I should say "TAK NAK" to documentaries for now, haha.

0 comments: