BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 27, 2009

Streamyx Sux

I think i might have to stop blogging for a while because of slow internet connection at my home.

Streamyx had treated me " so good " ever since i started using them...

And guess what, i can't even login to my blogspot account. Even the website which load very fast like http://www.manutd.com/ also need hell a lot of time to load. This is so frustrating.

So, here i am, blogging in a cyber cafe near my house =.="

I have got a lot of stuffs that i want to share with you guys, but i'm so lazy to post it out now because i want to play FIFA 2009 ( hey, this is cyber cafe, you guys can't expect me to waste my precious time to blog right ? haha , even though i knew that going to cyber cafe is a waste of time, but my house's internet speed is so slow and cant play games too because of noob graphic card, what to do? sad... )

Anyway, i am so happy now because Man Utd is getting closer and closer to retain their Premier League title. And not to forget, they will meet Arsenal in the champions league semi final first leg
at Old Trafford this wednesday, that will be a big match indeed.

I'm going to Genting Highlands with my college mates tomorrow, it's a suitable place to consider for a trip now, especially to young peers because the weather is so hot nowadays, hopefully i will have fun there haha.

Last but not least. FUCK STREAMYX !!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the F words lol.

0 comments: