BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2008

6H + 6K primary school gathering

27 December 2008

Went to the 6H + 6K primary school gathering at puteri shabu shabu after all... =.= ( 6H is the first class while 6K is the second class... i was from 6H )

Before that, i went to fetch wei kiat first and we reached there at 6.15pm...

I parked my car at Puteri Giant there... Met kingston there too...

When we went up the stairs... we were totally stunned... there were so many people... err i mean my old classmates...

Boys didn't changed much.. but girls really changed freaking a lot.. when some of the girls greet me... i also cannot recognize them... haiz... all leng lui liao lo... haha

But i was dissapointed because teachers didn't attend to the gathering... haizzz

So, i ate my shabu whilst chatting with them... as usual i ate a lot... especially the pork slice... haha... ( I worked for shabu-shabu before... so i knew everything about there )

After the dinner, we sat together and began to chat... we chatted a lot... besides, we took some photos too... since my HP camera quality sucks, so most of the photos are taken by someone else... so i don't have it... i just have some...5 photos only...

I've got a lot of fun memories during primary school... I had a lot of friends there... besides, primary school is also my favourite academic trophies hunting ground... haha

At 10.30pm, most of my old classmates decided to call it a day and went back home... but i decided to stay with some of them and we proceeded to old town coffee shop to continue our chatting session...

We chatted till 12 i guess... i not sure about the exact time... after bidding farewell to all of them... i went to take my car at Puteri Giant carpark... alongside kingston, amy, kar mun and wei kiat...

kingston's car was actually parked beside my car... before we went back... we continued to chat... at the car park there !!! can you imagine it ??

So, we chatted till 1 something and that time amy's family called and asked her to go back... so we decided to call it a day...

After bidding farewell to them... i went on to fetch wei kiat home....

Nice day anywayzzzz

Hopefully the next gathering would be a lot more nicer...


wei jye. ping lon, me



nin jui, jun suet, mei yin. yee thong, wei jye, me

chun keit, me, chan win, zheng wei, hong wei











0 comments: