BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just An Update...

28 Nov ( Friday )

Went to futsal and scored 7 goals. We won 17-??, forgot the final score. Lin Xing man-marked me and followed me wherever i go but still i can score 7 goals, haha. Last but not least, i scored an own goal too. The own goal was too lame. When our team's goalkeeper shoot the ball, the ball bounced off Arashi's leg and flew towards my direction. It hit my left eye and eventually went into the empty net. LOL. I couldn't play well and score goals after that because i felt a bit dizzy, haiz.

Went on to fetch kk, choo han and his cousin back to their home. When i reached home at 2.45am, my uncle and aunt wanted to go airport already. They will fly back to their home country, China. Luckily i still have time to say farewell to them. Besides, i also took a couple of photos with them. Gonna Miss Them Much !!!


29 Nov ( Saturday )

At night, my father bring me and my mom to eat seafood at a seafood restaurant called "Pacific Ocean Restaurant" located at petaling jaya there. the food there was totally awesome !!! Missed the crabs so much.


30 Nov ( Sunday )

Went to 1U and sunway pyramid with my parents. Ate good stuffs and bought some shirts. When i came back at 9pm, i went on to fetch quek and choo han to go watch football at a nearby mamak store. Man Utd vs Man City and Chelsea vs Arsenal. Watched till 2am lol. I was thrilled with man utd's victory. And of cause it was good to see NOOB aka arsenal won their away games at chelsea. Arsenal's win gives man utd a real hope for the premiership title.


Others lazy to write... last but not least, i simply love holidays !!!

0 comments: