BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gathering + meaningless post.........

SRJK (C) Yak Chee 6H and 6K gathering...

At puteri shabu-shabu on next saturday 27/12/2008...

I don't know whether i want to go or not...

Honestly, i don't like the idea that 6H is combining with 6K... wtf...

Hmm, i really confused now...

I'm missing the food there... =.=

I'm missing my teachers...

Wu lao shi and the other wu lao shi (science teacher) are the only teachers that i respected the most... so far in my life...

They taught me well...

I "taught" them well too... lolzzz

My secondary school teachers ???

Useless + annoying laaaaaaaaaaa... especially those malay science teachers... babi betul...need to say meh ???

OKOK... back to the point...

I got a weird feeling that prevent me from going to that gathering...

Izzit psychologically ??

Well, i don't know.....

So...

Should i go to that gathering ???

I'm Still considering.................................


p/s : this post is meaningless......

0 comments: