BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

Update...

5 December 2008 ( Friday )

Went to futsal again. Scored 10 goals, feels great. i love my 10th goal though, i shoot so hard that it went straight to the top corner of the net...


6 December 2008 ( Saturday )

At 10.30 pm, i drove marcus, kk and wei kiat to nathan there to yamcha, we talked a lot of craps there. Besides, we also watched football match there. At 1.30am, we went to shaun's house. We stayed at his house for 2 hours. After that, i went on to fetch kk, marcus and wei kiat back to their homes. I reached home at 3.50am, i guess.

p/s : nemanja vidic scored the last-gasp goal to inspire man utd to a hard fought victory over sunderland at old trafford. Man utd missed hell a lot of chances in this game even though they played and controlled the match absolutely well, zzz.


7 December 2008 ( Sunday )

I went to eat dinner at the same seafood restaurant with my family again, haha. Ate a lot and cost a lot too, zzz.


8 December 2008 ( Monday )

Went back to my mother's hometown, Setiawan with my family. Finally, i manage to see back my grandmother. I guess its been 1 year since i last saw her. Well, after that, we went to pulau pangkor. Since it was raining heavily, so we decided to cut short out stay at the island there. We didn't went to the beach and the gedung sejarah there, what a waste. We just walked around at the nearby shops there and ate our lunch there too. Besides, mom also bought some pants for me. At night, we went to eat dinner at the nearby seafood restaurant there, Cost RM 100 something. After having our dinner, we went to the nearby shopping mall to buy some daily stuffs specially to my grandmother. After bidding farewell to my grandmother, me and my family went back to KL at 9.30pm. ( Actually i've got couple of photos taken during the pangkor trip and also with my grandmother, but since the photos are still inside my father's Nikon D80, so i can't manage to upload it )


p/s : i would like to apologize for using simple english, because i really lazy to go into details. I really feel exhausted for the past few days... Why??? because of outings with friends la. I will post it out later, stay tuned folks...

0 comments: