BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 5, 2008

W705




This phone, W705 is expected to be available within 3 months, and i'm going to get it.

I had been using my old useless antique ---> K700i for 3++ years and it started to malfunction recently. I'm really getting pissed off with the malfunctioning navigation keys and the screen will turn white for no reason sometimes. Last but not least, it has got no memory card slot, so i can't store a lot of songs and videos. I guess it's time to buy a new phone, hoho.

I've decided to go for SE instead of Nokia N series after doing so many researches in the internet, NOKIA outlet and SE outlet. Nokia N series phones suck in many aspects although their functions and camera are way better than SE.

Nokia N series >>> buggy, laggy, complicated functions, stupid design, plastic feeling, tiny keypads, lame key pad's design, too expensive, size too big etc etc. And there was also a problem concerning about the data transfer from PC to Nokia's phone, i'm not so sure about it.

I choose SE because it's much more easier to use compared to Nokia, lol.

Holidays Rock !!!

p/s : futsal today from 10 pm to 12 am




0 comments: