BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bai Nian + Gambling

yesterday i woke up early in the morning... because i've to go kepong to consult a doctor. besides, my parents also wanted to visit to relatives who are living there...

skip skip skip ~~~

got some angpaus while staying in my relative's house... besides, i was able to see my long lost relatives... really long time didnt't see them already...

so after bidding farewell to my relatives, my parents bring me to the telekom at petaling there... they wanted me to help them to pay the internet bills while they were waiting inside the car... while waiting for my turn... i was actually reading THE STAR there... lol... when it reached my turn... i went to counter 9... while i was paying my bills... i asked the malay girl who was incharged of counter 9 some questions...

( i'm using pasar language during the conversation... hahahaha )


ME : saya nak tanya kenapa itu internet speed semakin perlahan har ???

MALAY GIRL : oh... kebelakangan ni internet speed agak perlahan sebab ada masalah sikit

ME : oh... tapi saya rasa sama juga... dulu bila apa masalah pun tak ada... internet speed pun slow jugak... streamyx speed tulis 100 Mbps... tapi saya rasa itu speed tak sampai 100 Mbps la... saya bayar RM 88 per bulan... tapi rumah saya punya internet speed macam sama dengan orang yang bayar rm 44 per bulan punya wo...

MALAY GIRL : err... ini saya tak berapa pasti... kalau awak ada masalah... lu sepatut buat complain kat counter sana tu...


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... last time i also did some complains regarding the DC issue ... but the problem kept coming back... haizzz... so i think even though i complain to the counter there... i don't think they will be able to solve my problem...

ask yourself this question : when you, who are paying RM 88 per month for the streamyx but getting the same speed as the person who are paying RM 44, will you be happy ?? is it worth it to pay so much when you are not getting the internet speed that you deserve ??? RM 44 and RM 88 are hugh difference wehhhyyyyy !!!

no matter how i complain... streamyx will always remain the same...SLOW !!!... slow like a tortoise... slow like a snail... they will never change... they never did what they had advertised in their marketing campaign... they are cheating our money... it's the same case with our government... they advertised and promised a lot of things during the election... but did they accomplish it after they were elected??? NO... they didn't... malaysian government is not efficient enough...

well i don't want to talk so much... because later i scare i will be detained under ISA... zzz


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at night, kk. wei kiat, reagan and marcus came to my house to bai nian... my mother gave kk a big angpau--- RM 100... lol... while wei kiat, reagan and marcus both got RM 10 each... my mother prepared a plate of chicken wings for them... they ate a lot too.. hehe

so after that, we went to shaun's house to gamble...while they were playing mahjong, i was chatting with shaun's parents about my studies... hey it's actually fun to chat with them...


after that, hg, ht and jia en decided to call it a day and went home... we continued to play 21点... i got 21点in the first 2 games... but since i gambled only RM 1... so i didn't won big lo...haiz... then we play play play... my luck was so-so only... but i still won money and didn't lost any amount of money hahaha... i won about RM 4- 6... forgot the amount already...

got 1 time kk who was the banker challenged me to gamble RM 50... and since i was so suk chun... i decided to gamble RM 2 only... and guess what... i got 21 点...GG... my RM 100 flew away... T.T

In the last 4 games, i decided to gamble RM5 per game... and i won rm 15- 20... forgot the amount already...

then after that Mr K challenged me 三张 (english call show hand, i guess... not so sure ) ... play this game for the first time... we played 7 matches... and guess what,i won big... 5-2 score... got one time i lost about RM 28... damn dulan... but patience is virtue... i remained patient and luck was on my side...i began to win back my money... hahaha

so overally i won RM 38 yesterday... hahaha... after that we went to asia cafe to yamcha... i was driving at 130 kilometer per hour using my manual wira (could be more if that mercedes benz in front of my car didn't drive on the middle lane there and thus blocking my way... damn dulan )... when we reached there... they forced me to belanja minum because i won big in gambling... hahahaha

Went back home after that... nice day anyway...

所以呢。。。“ 喂,我的钱包装不下啦 ” 就成为了我当晚的口头禅。。。哈哈哈 ( i've got a lot of RM 1 notes that time )


mahjong session...

wei kiat and shaun...


三张....


reagan as the card dealer




me vs Mr K... hahahaha



p/s : some of my relatives came to my house today... maybe my father's friends will be coming to my house later... lol... i don't think i can study la... zzz


my english is kinda rojak in this post... pls bear with it... ok?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..chuan dao..