BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

BALIK KAMPUNG

lazy to update anything nowadays... although i've got a lot of things that i wanted to post it out here... but sometimes PURE LAZINESS prevent me from doing so...


well... stop the crap alright... so basically i wasn't at home for 6 days 5 nights...from saturday to thursday... those days were spent on my mother's side hometown --- Setiawan... my grandmother could only speak her native language --- fuzhou... and she can't even speak chinese, cantonese, english, melayu... swt... so i wasn't able to communicate with her... how sad...

seriously i prefer my father's side hometown at lenggong, perak which is a lot better than my mother's side hometown... can say 10000000000000 times better... the reasons ??? ... i couldn't tell you guys why... it's private and confidential... but since both my grandmother and grandfather ( father's side ) have already deceased... there is no point to go back there as none of my father side relatives will be going back... but well... i seriously missing my grandparents now... at the sametime... i also missing my father side's relatives... as well as the dishes cooked by my auntie... and the "riuh-rendah" scene with a lot of noises... haiz

so how do i spent my days at setiawan ??? basically me and my family went out all the time... to lumut, giant, the store, teluk batik, bla bla bla... some of the place i forgot its name already... i was actually planning to study at kampung... but since i went out all the time... i only manage to finish 2 chapters of history... GG...

so i've got quite a lot of money ( angpaus ) this year... a whopping RM 510 ( havent add up the angpaus that i got for today and yesterday... will post about it soon )

well... school reopens next week... 3 tests are waiting for me... calculus 2 and history at the same day... how am i going to survive?? haizzz

p/s : manchester united climbed to the top of the EPL table... YESHHHH !!! arsenal still sucks no matter how many excuses arsene wenger gave during the press conference... you heard me... EXCUSES !!!

the outside view of my grandmother's house... look at the roof... some part of it kena blown off already... i thought tornando and ribut taufan doesn't occur in malaysia ???

interior view of my grandmother's house

well... you can find this picture from your history text book page 24... zzzzz


Lumut's KFC... totally sucks... dirty envinronment with so many lalats... and the most important disadvantages of this KFC shop is that their fried chickens are so damn f**king SMALL !!!! wasted my money... haiz


my grandmother and me... well it's very hard to communicate with her... must use sign language



RM 710... WOW... RM 510 from angpaus... RM 200 from NS


0 comments: