BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Day... Is Just A Day

hmm, during the history class yesterday, me and wilson were playing our hp games while teck long was playing wilson's psp... nobody wants to listen to the lecturer hahaha...

after the class, me, kk wilson, teck long and mike went to cc... played left4dead for the first time... 1 word to describe it... awesome !!! after the cc session, we went to ac to yamcha... i saw some friends there... greeted them...

skip skip skip ~~~

so after kk fetch rain kor back to his house... me and kk went to ioi mall to watch Inkheart with chee hung, lin xin, zhengsi and ke bin... the movie is not bad la... i would rate it 7/10...

went back home after that...

chinese new year is coming soon... i would like to wish all of my friends and family a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!

but well... mayb i have to study in my kampung because my exams is right after the chinese new year... zzz... history and calculus 2 test at the same day... GG liao...

0 comments: