BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

meaningless to you... means a lot to me

Fron now onwards... i must start studying hard... try my best... try everything i could...

i can't risk jeopardizing my chance to study in US... since god had given me this chance... i've got to appreciate it... because besides study... i still can learn many things in US... for example american culture, the language, get to know new friends from all around the world... and many many else...

Study abroad is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity... you can't get this chance back if you have missed it...

And i don't want to end up studying my engineering course in TARC, SEGI, UTAR bla bla bla because it's obvious that engineering degree certs in these colleges are not so good... no offence but it's true...

Plan to go to ISU ( Iowa State University )... hopefully i can realize my dream... So i must study hard from now onwards !!!

p/s : can't wait for chinese new year... hahahaha

0 comments: