BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School Starts

I started my third sem today...it was history 251 class... seriously i don't like the lecturer though... it was so boring... zzz... i prefer someone like Mr Eddy... my philosophy lecturer... so that i can remain concentrate all the time... haha

I've missed the first day of class because i haven't fully recovered from my sickness... i've substained this sickness since 1 jan... and i almost got to go to the hospital because i was like can't stop coughing for a second and my fever would never decrease... i felt like normal... i don't have the feeling of a sick person... its just that i can't stop coughing and i got high fever !!! WTF... i can't believe it... a normal person got fever ??? LOL... After i consulted the doctor at a clinic nearby... he told me that i've got a virus... possibly in my lungs there...

As i said before... it was the spray foam's fault... or perhaps my fault... for not taking care of my body when i was celebrating the new year countdown with my friends...

Since the school starts already... it's time to get back into business... STUDY !!! I can't afford the same mistake i did when i was in first sem again... so jia you people !!!

Chinese new year is coming soon... can't wait for that...

0 comments: